All Inclusive Packages – 2018
Discover the Best All Inclusive Value on Roatan!
Enjoy the ultimate in relaxation with our All Inclusive package. Choose from any of our comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, all of which include WiFi internet and cable TV. All meals and unlimited alcohol beverages are also included, making this a truly worry-free vacation!
Like to keep busy? Take advantage of our beautiful private beach (with beach bar), volleyball court, tropical pool, and a wide variety of non-motorized watersports. In addition, our onsite dive shop and tour desk would be happy to arrange any other adventures that’d you’d like to take in during your stay (extra charges may apply).
We invite you to discover the best all All Inclusive Value in Roatan!.
ALL INCLUSIVE DAILY RATES
January 1 to December 31
- Rates are per person, per night, in US dollars and do not include 19% tax
- Add $100 per night for 3rd guest in room (ages 11+)
- Add $50 per nights for Children from 5 to 10 years old
- Infants (4 or less) stay FREE with the adults
- Minimum 2 night stay, except for Christmas & New Year’s holidays (Dec.18, 2017 – Jan.1, 2018) & Easter (Apr.9 – Apr.23, 2017), where a minimum 4-night stay required.
All Inclusive Packages Include:
- Lodging in comfortable standard rooms with hot water, TV, A/C, coffee machine and hair dryer
- Transfers from the port of arrival and vice versa;
- All meals (buffet service or a la carte depending on occupancy levels)
- Unlimited alcoholic beverages* (local beer, house liquors, rum, vodka, tequila, whiskey and gin, variety of cocktails and house wine with the dinner)
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (sodas, natural juices, water, tea and coffee)
- Free WiFi internet access
- Use of kayaks, paddle boards and use of all resort installations (private beach, pool, fitness equipment, etc.)
*Local beer and liquors included. Surcharge added for premium brands.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are per person, in $USD, and do not include 19% tax
- 3 night minimum stay
- Triple occupancy discount applies to each guest staying in room