Forms Of Payment And Cancellation Policies
To ensure you reservations and prevent misunderstandings, Turquoise Bay Resort requires:
- $500.00 (FIVE HUNDRED US DOLLARS) deposit per room at time of booking your reservations.
- The remaining balance should be paid 60 days prior to arrival; otherwise it will be charged to the guest, notifying them of the situation at the moment of their arrival. (This only applies when booked by Tour Operators and Travel Agencies.)
- For SPECIALS with time limit frames, payments in FULL are required.
- If you cancel your reservation 61 days, or more, prior to arrival: We will refund the total of your deposit;
- If you cancel your reservation within 31 to 60 days, prior to arrival, We will refund 50% of your total stay;
- If you cancel your reservation within 16 to 30 days prior to arrival, We will refund 25% of your total stay; and
- If you cancel 15 days or less before arrival or do not show up on the reserved date, WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR DEPOSIT AND THE FEE WOULD BE EQUAL TO THE TOTAL RESERVATION AMOUNT.
- We accept all major credit cards, fund transfers, or direct deposits, electronic transactions can be made through PAYPAL on or PAY WITH CREDIT CARD link on our Contact Page
- Fund transfers or deposits can be made to our accounts in GULF COAST BANK & TRUST COMPANY (USA) #100296144 or BAC//CREDOMATIC (HON) 301215624
- ALL RATES AND QUOTES ARE ESTABLISHED IN AMERICAN DOLLARS (USD).
- Turquoise Bay Resort guarantees and is obligated to give complete fulfillment of all its services offered, except in those cases qualified as forces of nature, caused by situations out of our control.
- Turquoise Bay Resort accepts the annulment of our cancellation policies when these occur for reasons that under the administration’s judgement are valid and qualified as forces of nature.
- Turquoise Bay Resort recognizes, that when applying our rates Children between ages 5 to 10 pay half fare, Infants, children under 4, accommodate free.