With all the changes due to COVID-19, new procedures have been implemented by the authorities regarding airport biosecurity protocols. International travelers must compel with these new measures.
The online form that you must complete before entering Honduras is the Immigration Pre-Check Form. You can find it here: https://prechequeo.inm.gob.hn/
Please take the following in consideration:
• The form must be submitted only when you are within 48 hours of your entry date. Before this time, you can only register on the site and complete the questions of registration.
• We strongly advice you to complete the form on a desktop or laptop.
• Once you receive your response through email it’s necessary to print it out and carry it with you.
All travelers are obliged to provide a negative COVID-19 test result before traveling to Honduras. Everyone visiting Honduras must hand-carry the negative test results for a PCR or rapid test taken less than 72 hours before entering the country. When doing check-in, the passengers must show the test results. The accepted COVID-19 test is the following:
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test in real-time.
• Rapid test with a minimum Specificity of 85%, Sensitivity of 98%, or Antigen Test.
• Wear a mask over your nose and mouth
• Stay 6 feet from others and avoid crowds
• Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
By requirements of the CDC all passengers arriving into the U.S.A. must provide a negative test result for COVID-19 with no more than 3 days before their flight departure. Testing for COVID-19 is available to all our guests, if you want to book your appointment you can do it while making your reservation or at our front desk.
All visitors must present a negative COVID-19 test result before traveling to Honduras, including the persons who have been vaccinated for COVID-19. This requirement was released by The Honduras Secretary of Health.
Due to the new COVID-19 strains the Government of Honduras has taken these temporary measures:
• International travelers coming from United Kingdom or South Africa that have transited or visited those areas in the last 21 days are restricted from entering Honduras.
• Foreigners and Honduran citizens coming, visited or transited from South Africa or United Kingdom in the last two weeks must quarantine for 14 days upon arriving Honduras.
• All international travelers must have a passport valid for at least six months before your return travel date.
• Yellow Fever Vaccination is required for residents of South America or persons that have transited through those areas.
• For any additional information regarding entry requirements we advise you to contact the Honduran Embassy.